From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2020 Security Warning: Run When Opened

Using LabVIEW 2020 and TortoiseSVN. I have TortoiseSVN configured to run with LVCompare for Diff viewing. Every time I try to perform a diff, I am met with the following security warning. Honestly, the security warning is a great idea for shared code, but I am wondering if there is a way to whitelist certain VIs. Having this pop up every time I diff disrupts my workflow.

BioTechBouk_0-1593100927324.png

Message 1 of 3
(2,129 Views)

@BioTechBouk wrote:

Using LabVIEW 2020 and TortoiseSVN. I have TortoiseSVN configured to run with LVCompare for Diff viewing. Every time I try to perform a diff, I am met with the following security warning. Honestly, the security warning is a great idea for shared code, but I am wondering if there is a way to whitelist certain VIs. Having this pop up every time I diff disrupts my workflow.

BioTechBouk_0-1593100927324.png

That's funny - I just had this start happening to me a week ago, maybe something like that?  It was working fine, then I had to uninstall/reinstall the ViewPoint TSVN toolkit and tell it to use LVCompare for diff/compare.  After that, I had the problem.

Unfortunately for you, my post wasn't helpful to you, except to confirm someone else saw it.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 2 of 3
(2,102 Views)

Isn't there any way to go around this warning to auto start a vi during the boot sequence?

Larsemann

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,822 Views)