LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lab view programming to control the printer

I agree with the others. Unless the printer interface is fully documented. It will be to much of a job to reverse engineer the printer interface. Have you asked your professor if he/she in some way have access to this documentation. If the answer is no. I think you should turn this project down. And get something else to do before it is to late. Or else I am afraid your project will be a quagmire for you. This is not uncommon in the "real world" that a project is stopped early in the pre-project phase. Because it turn out to be to expensive or complex. I am sure your professor is a reasonable person. If you can argue in a good manner. That your project is to complex. He/she will understand this 

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(909 Views)

Greetings,

I stumbled upon this post with the EFD Ultimus V high precision dispenser. I wrote the NI labview drivers for the Ultimus V dispenser, if you need any help getting your Ultimus V system up and running, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than willing to help you with your application. 

http://www.nordson.com/en-us/divisions/efd/support/Contact-Us/Pages/Default.aspx

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(883 Views)

have you completed an integration with the nordson ultimus V and labview?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(531 Views)

Hi awoods2018,

Since this thread is more than 5 years old, I would recommend posting your question in a new thread to get more visibility. You can still reference this forum post so that people can see what had been talked about in the past!

Adena L.
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(518 Views)