From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV2015 runtime load problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have a problem running a LabVIEW 2015 x64 (not SP1) executable. I build the application on my computer and I can run it fine from this computer. But, I go to another computer with the same Windows 7 Pro 64-bit operating system that does not have LV2015 installed, but has the LV2015 runtime library installed, and get an error.

"LabVIEW: Resource not found."  "MASMT_LINALG.dll"    "Error occurred loading ... AxVector(DBL).vi"

The .dll is in the data directory along with lvanlys.dll and lvblas.dll. It also gives errors for a few other VIs from this DLL. I tried copying the DLL to the same directory as the executable, but that does not solve the problem. The DLL is the "MASMT Linear Algebra Library" 14.0.0.1 from the "Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Toolkit"

I get the same problem on another 64-bit computer as well. Any ideas? It is a large, complex program with lots of linear algebra routines. Is there some separate runtime that is needed for this MASMT that got installed on the source computer?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,311 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author waynep

OK, I found the solution after another 15 minutes of searching. I will post it here:

Go to:

http://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_EVALTLKTLVMULTICORE/US

Find:

Download NI LabVIEW Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Run-Time Engine

Download from FTP

Unzip and run setup.exe

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,304 Views)