From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KnowledgeBase error 3L9AK06E

Hello,

I was in 5.0 and installed labview 7.1. Using the data card DAQCardf AI 16XE 50, I could not load Measurement and Automation Explorer and could not read my vi's.

Following your suggestion, Benjamin M, I downloaded the Traditional NI-DAQ driver. Now my vi's can be opened (thank you!) but they do not run.
Problem in detecting the card. Hence, I tried to directly launch
Measurement and Automation Explorer. It works. However, when I try to read my card (double click on interface), I get the message of error: "the databse file is corrupted. Refer to KnowledgeBase article 3L9AK06E".

What does this mean? What should I do now?

Thank you for your advice,
Yvonne

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,977 Views)

Hello,

It seems that yout MAX database is corrupted. Max 4.0 contains a backup copy of the database file.

Here is the link of the KB 3L9AKO6E which should help you.
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/39DC93EA6337A6BE86256FFD005B827C?OpenDocument

I hope this answers your question,

Regards,

Benjamin M
NIF

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,945 Views)
Hello,
The information that was in KB 3L9AKO6E has been added to KB 42HG08DD for a more comprehensive link, please reference KB 42HG08DD: Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) Database Connection Error

Regards,
Angela
NIC
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,811 Views)
This knowledgebase article got me talking, but one thing it didn't mention - or I missed it - is that modifying your firewall and/or antivirus (NOD32) settings you have to reboot for them to take effect...

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
Message 4 of 4
(3,692 Views)