LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinect image out not compatible with other VIs image input

Hello!

I'm using an ASUS camera and get the images using the kinect VIs. I'm trying to identify the location of a green circle with Color Threshold but it won't show an image onlz a black screen. I thought maybe the Kinect Display Image vis output is not compatible with the input's 8bit image so i tried to use an IMAQ array to colorimage converter (bc I read that the kinect vi output image is a 2D array) but it displayed a blank screen and an error saying 'The image is not large enough for the operation'. What do you think is the problem and how could i solve it?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,964 Views)

If you wire the error wire from the image acquisition through the other IMAQ functions or simply probe the error wire coming out of that function, do you find that a different error is thrown? My guess is that there is actually an error coming out of that function but you are hitting the auto-error handling first so you don't see it.

If there isn't an error coming out of that function, can you use the IMAQ Get Image Info function and tell us what the image type as well as the x and y resolution?

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,946 Views)

I did what you requested. It didn't show any error messages but the screen was still black. I'll attach the pictures.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,923 Views)