LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinect LabVIEW Interface issue

Solved!
Go to solution

Thanks for the answer, infact for the Kinect for Windows is invoked the library microsoft.kinect.dll while in the example of the xbox360 in Labview is invoked microsoft.research.kinect.dll. So I don't know how to change this library for using the K4W. Can you send me the same example with the new library for use the Kinect for Windows in Labview, please? Thanks a lot. 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(821 Views)

Hello, 

This technique did not work for me. Despite placing the config file in the same folder as the executable, when I try and run the KinectDemo.vi, I still get the error where it asks for the "Microsoft.Research.Kinect.dll". 

Is there any way to verify that LB is actually reading or initializing the config file? 

I have done everything listed on this forum and I am still getting the same error messages...

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(751 Views)

Despite having the exact same problem as you, and following all the same steps you did, my KinectDemo.vi is still asking for the microsoft.research.kinect.dll. Do you have any recommendations? 

I did uninstall the v1.0 SDK and the Framework .NET, then reinstalled the SDK beta for the Xbox360 Kinect and the .NET framework 4. 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(750 Views)

I think that problem is that you are working with the set of tools and at the same time, this may generate a conflict, I have understood that you uninstall one to work with the other

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(604 Views)

HI,

I have to interface Kinect Xbox 360 with LabVIEW 2012.For this I have followed all instructions given in the below link.

https://labviewhacker.com/doku.php?id=projects:lv_kinect_interface:lv_kinect_interface.

I have also instal Kinecthesia Toolkit for Microsoft Kinect. 

Now when I open the Kinect example. vi , it is showing the following error:

error kinect exmaple.png

Also, when I open Configure vi present in Kinecthesia Toolkit for Microsoft Kinect  in Vision and Motion pallete in labVIEW it is showing following error:

error dll file..png 

Please suggest me possible solutions to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards.

Shreya

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(508 Views)