cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keysight N9020A (MXA)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

I have started to work with LabView and by mistake changed in block diagram of examples block "CONFIGURE LEVEL (NORMAL).vi" . I cleared  there few functions/blocks... and saved this file not like "SAVE AS".

Now this block is corrupted and I can not run any measurements of N9020B (MXA)  where this VI  block is used.

I am trying to recall examples, drivers from NI site but anyway this block is not fixed.

Could you  please assist me and advise how I can fix  this issue and restore  "CONFIGURE LEVEL (NORMAL).vi" block

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,173 Views)

Where did this VI originally come from?

Is it from a 3rd party driver?  With the name "Keysight" in it, it sounds like it is.  Then try reinstalling that driver.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,140 Views)

Hi 

Thanks for your answer

It seems that this driver was done by NI and was included to him original  installation file .

I am looking for a easy way to replace this  .vi file only but don't know how do this. 

I sure that my mistake is a  common mistake that is doing by beginner  and must be single solution. 

Meantime I don't want to re-install all LabView 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,133 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leo_T

This VI is needed to run the Keysight device?  Why do you think NI would have written it?

Who is "him"?

Who originally created the code you are working with?    Have you checked with them?

I have found these 2 links.  They are on the NI Instrument Driver network, but they were probably written by Agilent.

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=3E3412EF63953891E0440003BA7CCD...

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.model_page?p_model_id=9531

Try downloading one of them and reinstalling.

If that fails, try uninstalling the driver then installing again.

Since you seem to know which particular VI's you have modified, you could look for VI's of the same name within those drivers.  Then just copy and replace those subVI files in your Instr.lib directory under LabVIEW Programs.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,125 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leo_T

Hi

Finally I did uninstall and installed again MXA driver package and this solved this issue

THANKS!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,100 Views)