LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with downloading NI-DAQmx from NI website

Hello,

On target PC i 'd need to install NI DAQmx 19.6 runtime.

I tried to download it from: https://www.ni.com/hu-hu/support/downloads/drivers/download.ni-daqmx.html#

If I click on 'install offline' a window pops up saying 'test'

Any ides how i could download NI DAQmx 19.6 runtime?

Note: I cannot download NI package manager either:. https://www.ni.com/hu-hu/support/downloads/software-products/download.package-manager.html#

Kind regads,

Balázs

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(1,373 Views)

Try to download from another system as I am not getting any error and able to download it

ni daqmx.png

ni package mangaer.png

  

CLD Using LabVIEW since 2013
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(1,369 Views)

What do you mean by 'another system?' I tried with firefox and chrome, no success... I am using a company PC with win10 on it. I am not sure why i cannot get download link. Is it possible you to attach that file or upload somewhere, please?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(1,322 Views)

This is the url I see when I download the DAQmx 19.6 offline installer:

https://download.ni.com/support/nipkg/products/ni-d/ni-daqmx/19.6/offline/ni-daqmx_19.6.0_offline.is...   

I do not know if it will work for you. Maybe you need to be logged-in or you need to have an active SSP?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(1,314 Views)

Another system means another computer....

It might be due to company firewall.

Try to download from someone else's PC

Size of daqmx drivers is too much for upload for me.

CLD Using LabVIEW since 2013
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(1,312 Views)

Another system means another computer....

- No success, tried 3 of company PC-s

- Firewall was turned off, no success. Tried with aother browser, with cleaned cookies and no firewall, no success. Tried with public network too...

- No success. Contacted NI support.

Size of daqmx drivers is too much for upload for me.

Thanks anyway!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(1,301 Views)

@LTBALAZS wrote:

- Firewall was turned off, no success. Tried with aother browser, with cleaned cookies and no firewall, no success. Tried with public network too...

If your company has any cybersecurity that is worth its name they do not just rely on individuals firewall settings on a computer but use an active firewall at the internet gateway. That's a physical box or something sitting besides the computer that is connected to the outside internet on one side and the company network on the inside. Every single byte that you exchange with the internet goes through this box, is inspected and analyzed and either passed through, denied or simply dropped according to rules that an administrator can configure.

- No success. Contacted NI support.

Have you tried from a computer at your home?

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(1,291 Views)

Days before:

Our company has cyber securiy. Even though when cyber security was turned off issue occured on different PCs.

Also tried to download Runtime from android phone via 4G. Issue was the same. Note: this time i could select 'included editions'.

Yesterday:

I can seem to download 'Full' version of Daq mx only, but this time i cannot select 'included editions' as attached photo shows. Why?

IT support of our firm says they changed nothing.

Why cannot i select between which to download? (Full or runtime)

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(1,236 Views)

Have you tried from a computer at your home?

- I'll give it a try to download DAQmx runtime at home.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(1,234 Views)