cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in connecting sub VI programs through the main program

Solved!
Go to solution

@Dennis_Knutson wrote:
Keithley calls it a SourceMeter. It is a variable supply with a built-in meter.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the clarification.  OMG the product name confused me.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 81 of 92
(623 Views)

Hello Yamaeda,

Can you please tell me how to change the polarity. Which command should i use to change the polarity??

Regards

ymanglik

0 Kudos
Message 82 of 92
(601 Views)

Hello everyone,

can anyone tell me about these command:

:SOUR:SWE:DIRE UP;

:SOUR:SWE:DIRE DOW;

Are these commands not valid for keithley 2410 device because it is not accepting these commands and giving error: 113 undefined header. can anyone tell me  what would be right commands for sweeping up and down.

0 Kudos
Message 83 of 92
(595 Views)
Those are not LabVIEW functions. If you want to verify whether or not they are valid for your instrument, the first two places to check are in the manual and then Keithley tech support.
0 Kudos
Message 84 of 92
(593 Views)

ymanglik2009@gmail.com wrote:

Hello everyone,

can anyone tell me about these command:

:SOUR:SWE:DIRE UP;

:SOUR:SWE:DIRE DOW;

Are these commands not valid for keithley 2410 device because it is not accepting these commands and giving error: 113 undefined header. can anyone tell me  what would be right commands for sweeping up and down.

You have to eventually do some of the legwork yourself, you know.  You have to consult the manual to figure out if the commands are valid or not.  You can't send random commands and expect them to work.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 92
(582 Views)

Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me how to sweep down in a program of keithley through command without showing readings????

Or which command should i use to do this.

Reply fast

Regards

ymanglik

0 Kudos
Message 86 of 92
(555 Views)

Fast reply:

Read the Keithley manual as said here, here, here, here, …

You may even call the Keithley support as suggested here, or here

What have you done so far?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 92
(546 Views)

ymanglik2009@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Yamaeda,

Can you please tell me how to change the polarity. Which command should i use to change the polarity??

You dont, you switch the cables. 🙂

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 88 of 92
(534 Views)

Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me how to save readings in a separate file using VISA in program of keithley 2410 sourcemeter. What I have tried, I am sending you but it is not working or I am not able to understand which file support labview measurement because its require  .lvm extension file.

0 Kudos
Message 89 of 92
(515 Views)
That codes makes absolutey no sense at all. Why would take string data and do a file read?
0 Kudos
Message 90 of 92
(508 Views)