From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in connecting sub VI programs through the main program

Solved!
Go to solution

Thanks for immidiate reply!!!!

Can you please refer me any example through which I could understand the program. I am totally new to labview.

Message 51 of 92
(794 Views)

Hi ymanglik,

go to Instrument Driver Network: www.ni.com/idnet

Look up the driver for your K2410.

Install it.

Look at the included (example) VIs…

I'm pretty sure this has been told to you before!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 92
(791 Views)

ymanglik2009@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks for immidiate reply!!!!

Can you please refer me any example through which I could understand the program. I am totally new to labview.

I can't see how you can be totally new to LabVIEW, being as you have been using it for several months now.  The only way you could still be totally new to it is if you never followed up on any of the suggestions over the past few months. RTM and read through the LabVIEW tutorials.  Learn how to do your job so we don't have to do it for you.  (Although if you want to pay me for it, I could use the extra cash.)

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 92
(779 Views)

Hello

I made this program of keithley 2410(attached) but it is showing error. please check and tell how to remove this error.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 92
(760 Views)

ymanglik2009@gmail.com wrote:

Hello

I made this program of keithley 2410(attached) but it is showing error. please check and tell how to remove this error.

I see a blank for a resource name.  Is that how it is when you try to run it?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 92
(755 Views)

According to my previous post you should attempt to send the commands in a loop to see if any particular cause problem, and you must ofcourse open and close the VISA resource.

/Y

KeithleyTest.png

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 92
(736 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion!!!

I implemented this & program is running but still I am facing two problems. The program is working virtually but not interfacing with the device"Keithley 2410" and giving empty read buffer. I have checked in Devices and interfaces under Measurement & Instrumentation for VISA resource name. It is showing " ASRL1:INSTR " so I have doubt about this & want to know how to add GPIB VISA resourc under devics and interfaces.

Please tell me in detail.

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 92
(709 Views)

I am sending you that file.

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 92
(708 Views)

Hii dear all,

I am getting this error when I interface the program with the device "keithley 2410". Please tell me how to fix this error.

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 92
(692 Views)

Hi ymanglik,

at first you should try to determine the property node/attribute by debugging which is throwing this error message…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 60 of 92
(686 Views)