LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any method to plot a Graph and its regression line together in a single graph or chart.

Screenshot_5.png

This plot is not getting formed in different colors... and am currently working on it!!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(604 Views)

You are only plotting two points since you are taking individual elements out of your 1-D arrays. Then building those into a cluster and building them into an array, you now have a 1-D array of points which is a single plot.

I have not idea what the white parts of your graph are.  Is that a bar graph?

Look at the example XY Graph Data Types in the example finder to learn how to create XY graphs.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(601 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

You are only plotting two points since you are taking individual elements out of your 1-D arrays. Then building those into a cluster and building them into an array, you now have a 1-D array of points which is a single plot.

I have not idea what the white parts of your graph are.  Is that a bar graph?

Look at the example XY Graph Data Types in the example finder to learn how to create XY graphs.

Yes Raven, that's bar plot.. sorry that my previous post is the method to plot a single plot. So, it doesn't make any difference.

Actually, I was looking for a bar graph which would differentiate each and every bar's in a single plot with different colors, as each data in the constant y-axis - row represents different (acquired) result values.

Capture.PNG

Then I switched over to different individual plots, as my idea of implementing the above graph is not possible within a single plot (thought some property node, could do).

But, all data (in .png) in given array of DBL represents a single array of data that is acquired which will be as: 1 D array of {0.5353,0.26}

When implementing a diagonal method to do that, all 0's in the x & y axis have the plot's color which is because of the method I have tried to implement in the code.

But, my actual plot should look like I have mentioned in Message 5 of 13.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(596 Views)
@crabman wrote:

@PriyadarsiniS wrote:

elQcd.png

& similarly is this (above mentioned plot) possible in LabVIEW.. i.e.,I need to

put every plot with different color's in order to differentiate column corresponding 

data.

Yes this is possible in LabVIEW. I would go for a saparate plot on an XY-graph for every column.

carbman, could you please elaborate your method...

I tried and its just overlapping with the subsequent plots.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(588 Views)

See attached what I thought about. Note that it's likely that there are many other and more elegant ways to do this. But the result is pretty close to what you want:sc.PNG

ʍolɟɐʇɐp ʞuıɥʇ
Message 15 of 15
(578 Views)