LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any method to plot a Graph and its regression line together in a single graph or chart.

Hello everyone..

This is just to know the different methods to plot a graph along with its regression line in a single graph, without using picture plot in it... 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(3,271 Views)

Have you read this topic on NI.com? I think it would work just right on your problem.

ʍolɟɐʇɐp ʞuıɥʇ
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(3,264 Views)

@crabman wrote:

Have you read this topic on NI.com? I think it would work just right on your problem.

I think I do have small knowledge about stack plots from graphs and charts. Making multiple data to collectively appear in same plot isn't the matter. I think I have mentioned a word regression line.

As I have mentioned I need to plot a data, and plot its regression line too in the same chart or graph.

And this must be done without using Picture from Graphs and charts. As I already saw a solution from altenbach which explains about the same topic implemented in the above said concept.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(3,242 Views)

As I have mentioned I need to plot a data, and plot its regression line too in the same chart or graph.

And this must be done without using Picture from Graphs and charts.

Sorry if I didn't understand correctly.

As I understand you have two sets of data you want to plot:

1) some data

2) regression line for this data

So your problem is not about plotting the two graphs but calculating  2) from 1) ?

For that you only need the linear fit VI from the maths palette.

Best regards.

ʍolɟɐʇɐp ʞuıɥʇ
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(3,222 Views)

yup.. Is there any-other method too?!

elQcd.png

& similarly is this (above mentioned plot) possible in LabVIEW.. i.e.,I need to

put every plot with different color's in order to differentiate column corresponding 

data.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(3,218 Views)

@PriyadarsiniS wrote:
Is there any-other method too?!

Of course you could create your own algorithm or maybe you find other 3rd party functions. But I think in most cases the in-built LabVIEW functions are the best option. So why would you want another method?

@PriyadarsiniS wrote:

elQcd.png

& similarly is this (above mentioned plot) possible in LabVIEW.. i.e.,I need to

put every plot with different color's in order to differentiate column corresponding 

data.

Yes this is possible in LabVIEW. I would go for a saparate plot on an XY-graph for every column. The tricky bit is to create and locate the black numbers on the columns. AFAIK there is no in-built function for that in the graph indicator.

Best regards

ʍolɟɐʇɐp ʞuıɥʇ
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(3,197 Views)

@crabman wrote:

The tricky bit is to create and locate the black numbers on the columns. AFAIK there is no in-built function for that in the graph indicator.

It it possible with annotations within an XY graph!

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(3,193 Views)

@jg69 wrote:

@crabman wrote:

AFAIK there is no...

It it possible with annotations within an XY graph!

Regards, Jens

Oh that's neat, thanks!

(again what learned Smiley LOL)

ʍolɟɐʇɐp ʞuıɥʇ
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(3,186 Views)

@crabman wrote:

Yes this is possible in LabVIEW. I would go for a saparate plot on an XY-graph for every column.

Yup, but it gets loaded up diagonally and am not getting a good procedure to plot the bar-plots as given below. Every column signifies different plots with some trick hidden inside them.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(3,178 Views)

@PriyadarsiniS wrote:

@crabman wrote:

Yes this is possible in LabVIEW. I would go for a saparate plot on an XY-graph for every column.

Yup, but it gets loaded up diagonally and am not getting a good procedure to plot the bar-plots as given below. Every column signifies different plots with some trick hidden inside them.

Maybe you can share your code, if you want help on that?

Best regards!

ʍolɟɐʇɐp ʞuıɥʇ
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(3,170 Views)