From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to convert the .vi's code into the C/C++ code

Hi All,

I want to know that is it possible to convert .vi file into the .c or .c file? by that i want to know that is it possible to convert the LabVIEW code into simple C or C++ code?

Thanks in Advance,
Nishant
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,060 Views)
Yes, LabVIEW embedded can do that, but why would you ever want to convert your code from G to C?

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,054 Views)
Hi,

Actually we want to first simulate our hardware scenario in the LabVIEW and then we want to port that code into the processor memory and to port this into the processor memory it requires the pure c based code rather than .vi code, that's why i want to convert it into the C code.

Thanks,
Nishant
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,048 Views)
As Ton mentioned... be prepared to spend about $11,000. You should also be aware that the LabVIEW Microprocessor SDK (as it's called now - gotta love those marketing folks) does not support all of LabVIEW's functions.

Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 08-09-2007 08:54 AM

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,030 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,020 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,020 Views)

How big is the project? I can tanslate from labview to C++
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,015 Views)
Hi,

Actually we are in the anlysis pahse, so even we are not clear that how big it will be.

Thanks,
Nishant
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,999 Views)