From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpolating 2D array

Solved!
Go to solution

@HoloYolo wrote:

Thank you for so much "usefull" information to solve the problem. If you've looked through the topic,you understood what I need to do in my program and saw the earliest version of it.

All the (very useful!!!) information to solve the problem has been given already. However, you need to learn the basics. No way around it.

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 49
(798 Views)

See if this can give you some ideas how to interpolate across files based on current....

Maybe it can give you some hints how to solve your problem.

altenbach_0-1590949784166.png

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 49
(791 Views)

Thank you so much! It really helped me. Now I`ve already upgrade it to work with other folders and filenames and to work like I need. I just wnat to know,why when I change slide control to knob,program becomes need to restart everytime while I`m changing current. New valuse didn`t generate,while I`m changing current on knob,just only when I restart programm.

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 49
(755 Views)

Nobody is clairvoyant here, so we cannot tell what you did wrong without seeing your changes.

Did you change the event to get triggered by a value change of the knob? Make sure you fully understand the event structure.

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 49
(748 Views)

So,I`ve solve this problem. The last I wanna do,every time programm stops creating a new file with name BFR90_5V_"New current"mA.lvm and write there new array of values. 

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 49
(729 Views)

@HoloYolo wrote:

The last I wanna do,every time programm stops creating a ...

Learn about correct architecture (e.g. state machine). A complete program (especially once built as executable) runs when opened, never stops and does not even show the toolbar. (When's the last time you had to start and stop excel or word?). Edit mode is only needed during development. Once you exit the toplevel loop, nothing important should need to be done. (Even worse, of you would press the abort button, code after the loop would not even run. You need to protect from the possibility that the path is wrong, the folder not writeable, disk is full, or some other error occurs, in which case you might want to try again before all data stored in memory is lost. Only after everything that needs to be done has completed, it is safe to close the program.

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 49
(725 Views)

Thank you so much! You are really helped me. I`ve spent a lot of time to understand how it works and I finally about finishing my meditation. I just like to ask about this moment. What this signal do? As I understand it means a value of itteration based on number of elements in array,isn`t it? And how this value from each itteration goes to "Index array"? As i probably understand whole amount of iterrations its 8*9 (array size) = 72 and 72*5 (number of files). Could you explain me this moments, please?Power Supply.png

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 49
(678 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author HoloYolo

We have a 3D array and we need to get each possible column, then interpolate accordingly. I assume you inderstand the interpolation part.

It simplifies the code if we do "fake autoindexing" as shown, because the number of iterations in each dimension will be correct. Alternatively, you can get the array size, index out the size in the two needed dimension, and wire to the Ns of the FOR loops. Same difference, but more opportunities to make wiring mistakes. (There is no data overhead in my method, because the compiler knows what do do!)

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 49
(675 Views)

Thank you so much for helping me in my problem. Now I finally figure out.

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 49
(642 Views)