LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intensity line derived from intensity graph along any arbitrary line of any orientation selected by cursor

Hi! thank you for replying. I did as altenbach suggested and this is what I got for the block diagram. However, I do not know how to change the z-axis color ramp. Also, my cursor becomes less sensitive after doing this. Is it because my image file is too big? I've also included the type of picture I want to process here. I have jpg and bmp versions of the file. Please do help me.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,318 Views)

Please attach your actual VI, not an image.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,314 Views)

Here's what I had in mind. Modify as needed.

(sorry, it is very rough and only demonstrates the basics. You need to polish it ;))

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,301 Views)

thank you very much! 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,298 Views)

Hallo,

i am intested in your vi. I want to change a line Profil in a rectangle Profil. I know that i need to perform an mean value. Would you assist me please.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,095 Views)
What is a rectangle profile?
Mean value of what, exactly?

Please provide more detail. Can you attach a VI containing typical data?
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,086 Views)

With rect Profile i dont mean the intesity along the line, rather then the mean value from the colum direction and than plot the intensity.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(1,078 Views)

So why don't you show us what you want instead of what you don't want. Earlier you said you don't want the mean value, so why are you showing a radom picture wit the mean value. Why don't you attach your VI and real data and explain what kind of result you want from it? Thanks.

If you want to average rows or columns, simply autoindex on a FOR loop and take the 1D mean of each slice.  transpose first if desired. To get a single row or column, use index array.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,072 Views)