cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installer and deploying

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello
I need some information about making installer of build exe file.
My project contain Modbus I/O server library that connected to  "GLOFA GM7U PLC" and Communicated correctly.
When i built exe file and  installer package did not have any problem.
exe file and installer run correctly in the system that contain installed labview+modules  but when i installed the installer package on the other system that did not contain installed labview+modules the deploying did not complete.
I guess the deploying in the installer package is incomplete and installer need more file to install on windows.

I used
- Labview 2011
- Datalogging and supervisory control module
- Databae connectivity toolkit
in windows7

In other hand I need complete information about making installer of a project that contain modbus I/O server

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,438 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author s.zahedinejad

Did you install the appropriate LabVIEW Run-Time Engine on the deployed computer?

Cory K
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,437 Views)

yes

I installed the  LabVIEW Run-Time Engine on the  computer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,433 Views)

I think you need to be more specific.  What do you mean by "the deploying did not complete".  Did it just freeze up halfway?  You get an error?  Exactly what is happening?

http://www.medicollector.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,413 Views)

I had the error -1967362042

and I try to add all additional installer in  installer properties
then the new problem occurred

error 1550

how can I correct license error for I/O server?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,387 Views)

Please see this KB article regarding Error 1550.

Problem:
Whenever I try to run my LabVIEW Executable that uses the Datalogging and Supervisory Control (DSC)  Module and I/O servers, I get an error message when the library deploys that says:

<IP Address>\Library_Name\OPC deployment failed (error:  1550, LabVIEW: (Hex 0x60E) The license for I/O server type is invalid.)

Why do I get this error, and how can I resolve it?

Solution:
This error occurs when trying to run a LabVIEW executable that uses the Datalogging and Supervisory Control (DSC) Module and I/O servers on a computer that doesn’t have the DSC Run-Time System installed.  Unlike LabVIEW, the DSC Module requires a separate Run-Time License which allows you to install the Run-Time System on another computer.  Once you purchase the license and install the Run-Time System on the target computer, this error should go away.  You can find information about purchasing a copy at Products and Services: NI LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module – Run-Time System.

Cory K
Message 6 of 9
(4,363 Views)

But I have installed  DSC Run-Time System  with unlike labview license !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u test the DSC Run-time system file to confirm that.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,344 Views)

I have the same problem, and I added the run-Time engine and DSC installer in build specification, but it won't recognize the plc on the other PC.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,174 Views)

kurtsprusis,

Is the only thing amiss that the application won't recognize the PLC? You're not receiving any installation errors (e.g. 1550)? Does your application install correctly, and throw an error while running?

Andrew T.
"His job is to shed light, and not to master" - Robert Hunter
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,129 Views)