LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTEREST IN LABVIEW.

SIR,

Basically I have chosen our project steganography based on my interest about Labview. As you have asked about programming, myself is  not that much confident enough about programming. Our project is not started yet,but had a perspective regarding this project in labview. I just want an approach to start our project using labview, as labview is a new concept and want to know more about it by implemeting this project.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,847 Views)
Please stick to the original thread.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,844 Views)
Is this project for school/college?  Can you describe?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,725 Views)

Sir,

This is exactly a main  project  done in college during final semester.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,696 Views)

Well, this is not a homework resource, but I will offer some points.

With LabVIEW, you can operate on picture data just as easily (if not more so) than you can in any other language.

I'm no expert on steganography,  but I could imagine a case where we agree to take every 17th pixel, and if the B component is even, we call it a 0, but if it's odd, we call it a one. Out of a 24-bit color space, that bit would be imperceptible, so we have us a scheme.  As long as we handle it using lossless encoding after the code is impressed upon the picture, then the receiver can apply the same algorithm and extract the original information.

LabVIEW is probably no better and no worse than any other language at doing that.

LabVIEW will shine when your testing it though, just slap an image indicator on the panel and apply the picture data to the terminal and you've got an image on screen.

Steve Bird
Culverson Software - Elegant software that is a pleasure to use.
Culverson.com

Blog for (mostly LabVIEW) programmers: Tips And Tricks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,681 Views)