From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I2C extract script read data error -301705

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Can someone explain to me why I'm getting an error when my I2C reference script enters the second flat sequence in the lower function.  If you look at the attachment I have the error as it is displayed on the screen when I'm in run mode and the arrow is pointing to the function in question.  But if I single step through the flat sequence I don't get the error.

Gary Tyrna

Tahoe RF Semiconductor, Inc.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,435 Views)
Hi Gary,

I wasn't able to find any reference for the error you were receiving, but I was wondering what happens when you just run your VI with highlight execution.  This could help to get an idea of where/why exactly the error is occurring.  Give this a try and let me know what happens.

Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,401 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ggaryt

Hi Brandon,

THat is the odd thing about this problem which make me think that it could be a race issue.  Whenever I run it in a step through mode I don't get the error but once I have it running normal I'll receive this error.

Now over the weekend I changed that loop so that the test being preformed have been made into there own subVI's and that issue has now gone away.  

I apologize for not getting this answer back to the discussion forum earlier but I could test them until I returned to work.  Now that they run separately in a flat sequence the error has gone.

Thanks,

Gary Tyrna

Tahoe RF Semiconductor, Inc.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,396 Views)