LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to fill and empty a tank automatically can this be achieved without the use of local variables?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi James thx for your input...

New to this...

does it really matter if i clicked the wrong box..

the fact that Altenbachs help has provided enough information for my problem and that I am in the process of completing my project is all that really matters or am i wrong in this view...

Casey74....always willing to learn!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(1,139 Views)

Casey74 wrote:

Hi James thx for your input...

New to this...

does it really matter if i clicked the wrong box..

the fact that Altenbachs help has provided enough information for my problem and that I am in the process of completing my project is all that really matters or am i wrong in this view...

Casey74....always willing to learn!!!!!!!!!!!

well... yes it does.

1) Credit should be given where credit is due

2) If someone else has the same problem as you, and a search of the forum pulls up this thread, they can read your description of the problem, see they have the same/ a very similar one and click on the solution link to take them to the post that solved the problem. If this is not the post that solved the problem, then this starts creating all sorts of issues.

So for everyones sake - your's included when you've forgotten the solution in 6/12/18 months time and you remember you had this problem before, you should mark the correct solution, that way you can look at the threads you started/posted in and find the solution quickly. - Note this only works properly if the correct solution is marked. If an incorrectsolution is marked, people start looking in the wrong place and have to read the whole thread to work out which post by altenbach is the solution!

James

(Not trying to have a go at you, just trying to make everyone's life easier!):smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for marking the correct solution.

CLD; LabVIEW since 8.0, Currently have LabVIEW 2015 SP1, 2018SP1 & 2020 installed
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(1,107 Views)