LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for Modal Analysis Labview VI lib or example?

I am looking for Modal Analysis Labview VI lib? specifically, I conducted Frequency Response Measurements, I managed to construct the experimental frequency response function. Now, I am looking for modal extraction from the experimentally determined frequency response function.
I appreciate if someone knows about Labview VI or example to perform the curve fitting in the frequency domain to extract the modal parameters.

Thank you in advance.
Atef T. Massoud
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,139 Views)
Atef,

I found the following paragraph in the on-line description of the Advanced Signal Processing Toolset for LabVIEW:

<>
"You can also construct your own custom applications in LabVIEW with a VI library of the most efficient and common algorithms such as covariance, principle component auto-regression (PCAR), Prony's method, and the matrix-pencil method. Some of these methods have not been commercially available before the release of this toolset. Using these VIs, you can perform both super-resolution analysis and modal-analysis. Moreover, VIs provided can easily be tailored for many other signal analysis applications, such as system identification and linear prediction."

It seems as if this set of tools might
help you with your application.

I hope this suggestion gets you pointed in the right direction. Have a pleasant weekend.

Sincerely,
Darren Nattinger
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,139 Views)