uh-oh - what a mess!
- remove from your vi all unneeded structures, I only left them in to show alternative ways of solving your problems!
- never ever make a sequence (here even worse a stacked one) with 15 frames!
- whenever you need a part of your diagram more than once: make a subvi from it: when you test the individual bits you only have to give bitnumber and result string as parameter for a subvi!
- when you test just one bit after the other a loop structure will greatly reduce overhead: FOR i=15 to 31 do Test_Bit_vi!
- open a file only once outside the main loop/sequence and do only set file position and write operations inside the structure!
- starting from frame 2 you forgot to set the fileposition to the end!
Even more comments/ideas:
You convert the whole string again and again for each bit you want to test. Why not convert only once and test all bits in parallel? I already gave you a vi which reads in the whole string and converts it to arrays of numbers...
Stick with your original thread, so others may have an insight how your vi became what is now!
using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019