LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove time zone offset when we use a number as a relative time variable?

Hi everyone!

I've a small doubt in using a number as a relative time. If I change the display properties of a numeric to relative time, it takes default value "5:30 AM", may be because I'd set time zone to Indian time during installation ( India is 5:30 hours ahead of Greenwhich). I want it to take default value "12:00 AM'. Please help me how I do it?

( I can also subtract 5:30 hours and get the same. But I want that to have "12:00 AM" by default......?!):smileyhappy:

Thank you all..!

pavamana
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,192 Views)

Actually you have a question.  A "doubt" means you don't believe something to be true.

I don't understand your question.  If y ou are working with relative time, how can you have something show AM or PM?  AM or PM is only meaningful if you are dealing with absolute times.

Perhaps you can post a small VI that shows how you are trying to work with the time functions, then we can figure out how to make it show what you want.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,187 Views)

@pavamana_pk wrote:

Hi everyone!

I've a small doubt in using a number as a relative time. If I change the display properties of a numeric to relative time, it takes default value "5:30 AM"

As Ravens already stated, you are using ABSOLUTE time.  Relative time can only be set to display hours, minutes, and/or seconds.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,171 Views)