From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot two points in xy graph?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I need help to plot 2 different points at 2 different coordinates. Can anyone help me with this? If possible, please provide me a vi which also calculate the distance and angle between the 2 points. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,242 Views)

NI Example Finder:  XY Graph.vi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,234 Views)

If you have the context help window open and you hover the cursor over the XY chart terminal on the block diagram you will see how to feed data to the XY graph:

If you click on the Detailed Help  link you will be taken to the LabVIEW Help page that discusses XY Graphs. That section also contains buttons for opening the examples on XY graphs that show you how to plot data on XY graphs.

Have you done any of this?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,231 Views)

try this

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,220 Views)

Can anyone help me with this? If possible, please provide me a vi which also calculate the distance and angle between the 2 points. Thank you

Here it is.

But do you actually need that plot?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,209 Views)

aias, tq for ur help... but i cant open the files as they are in 2010 version, whilst im using 2009 version. can u plz convert the files?? thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,192 Views)

yes, wait 1 minute

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,143 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author one3seven5

her they are

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,140 Views)

if you want graph make sense - open properties, scales, and enter the limits for each axis, instead of autoscaling, for example 0-100

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,134 Views)

thanks for ur help. however, there is a small percentage of error. can you please explain this to me? thank you

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,085 Views)