LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase the range of input values

The present code shows the output for analog input from 0 to+10v for the given program. After 9.97 it shows error message"too high voltage supply". Now we need to increase the set point from -11to+11v.  It would be really helpful if anybody can look at the program and fix it for me or guide me what I exactly need to do.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,976 Views)

Hi tsarkar,

Thank you for joining the forums! Smiley Happy

Unfortunately the VI you have attached is missing several dependancies (SubVIs and Controls) - this means that we cannot fully see how the VI is operating.  The original developer has put this limit checking in for robustness.

- The fastest course of action will be to get in touch with the developer of the code.

If this is not possible then you will need to look for limit checking within the SubVIs.  Try double clicking the control in question on the front panel - this will highlight its place within the block diagram.  From there you can see where the data is wired.

In this example the developer has used Functional Global Variables quite extensively, there may be limit checking within these SubVIs.

Regards,

Peter D

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,956 Views)