Message 11 of 43
(970 Views)

They are in there.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 43
(972 Views)

@RHutchings wrote:

That didn't work.

Because you didn't do what I coded.  Turn off indexing on the array input.  And remove the Build Array function on the outside of the loop. 

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 43
(964 Views)

@RHutchings wrote:

Thanks. That's what I did. Here's where I'm at after making some sub vi's.

As I said, all lower code should be in its own event case, with a 1D array running through all cases, getting data added or removed depending on the event.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 43
(956 Views)

"Because you didn't do what I coded.  Turn off indexing on the array input.  And remove the Build Array function on the outside of the loop.  "

Done and it works great! Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 43
(946 Views)

@RHutchings wrote:

They are in there.

The image didn't show it.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 43
(940 Views)

"If you must use the RGT to retrieve values from an XLS file, set the datatype on the Excel Get Data to be an array of doubles.  No post-import conversion would be required on your part."

How?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 43
(929 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 43
(924 Views)

gregoryj,

Your mouse is over the dbl value but the OP needs the [dbl] selection (array of doubles).  

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
Message 19 of 43
(921 Views)

Oops, I don't use that function and I figured it was like reading a delimited spreadsheet where all the data is in arrays. Good catch!

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 43
(918 Views)