From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hidden Labview startup window when Teststand Start Loading

Solved!
Go to solution

I have Teststand development enviroment and Labview development enviroment installed on my computer,my teststand application use Labview adapter. Question is each time when I start running Teststand application,Labview start-up window will auto pop-up, I want to customize this behavior to let Labview just show in the taskbar.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,033 Views)

When you start LabVIEW, the Getting Started window appears. Complete the following steps to launch LabVIEW without the Getting Started window.

1. Select Tools»Options to display the Options dialog box.
  2. Select Environment from the Category list.
  3. Place a checkmark in the Skip Getting Started window on launch checkbox.
  4. Click the OK button.

Ref: http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361H-01/lvhowto/startup_screen/

Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 4
(2,985 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DanielDu

When distributing applications, everything should run in the runtime engine (RTE). It should not require developement environments (Dev Env) to be installed on the machine at all.

That being said, i recommend you to configure the TS LV adapter to execute VIs in the RTE. That will automatically get rid of the launch dialog as that one is part of the LV Dev Env.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
Message 3 of 4
(2,980 Views)

Hi Norbet,

Got it,thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,971 Views)