LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the display of the screen of the spectrum analyzer?

Solved!
Go to solution

Thank you all for wanting help.
The model of my spectrum is KEYSIGHT N9010A.

I can attach my software but it will not contribute to my purpose.
The example of the four markers was an example that I did not really want to implement but was looking for advice from you to do some other way.

Until now the data I have drawn is frequency and its intensity by setting the number one marker and returning the answer to the frequency and intensity. I will try to redefine my problem. I have a number of frequencies on my monitor and I do not know how much and I want to see them allץ

The result I am interested in is a graph with a display of these frequencies just as seen on the spectrum. If, for example, in the spectrum, I see three frequencies, I want to see three frequencies in the program.

I tried to run the device driver but it did not work for me for some reason

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(683 Views)

@Matanlaza wrote:

The model of my spectrum is KEYSIGHT N9010A.

I tried to run the device driver but it did not work for me for some reason

What error were you getting when using the Keysite drivers?

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(680 Views)

I attached the picture with the error.

also, I have added what I have prepared, defined the parameters of the spectrum, in the graph, we will see the central frequency and its intensity.

All manually, so I asked if there was any other way to display the other frequencies that appear on the spectrum.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(659 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matanlaza
  • Why do you "break" the Error Line and the VISA Reference in the Stop case?  Means you can't close VISA.
  • The Preset button changes the values of Front Panel controls, but fails to execute the code that would result if you changed those values "by hand" (or "by click").  Is that what you want?I'd recommend running the Front Panel Control "wires" as a set of parallel Shift Registers through the top of your While/Event Loop.  When it changes, use NewVal to update the appropriate Wire on the Shift Registers.  When Preset happens, instead of using Local Variables, use a Value (Signalling) property to trigger the appropriate Value Change Event.  The actual Controls would live "outside" (to the left of) the While Loop.
  • Any clue what your LabVIEW code was executing when you got the error?  Sounds like you asked the Agilent to do something with an illegal parameter or a mis-spelled command.  

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(651 Views)

Judging by the error message you are trying to set it to AC coupling (and it can't do that) or you are trying to set to DC coupling and it is always DC coupled so you don't need to do that.

I only have LabVIEW Home Edition (2014) at home so I can't look at your code but it sounds like Bob had a few recommendations on that.

BTW: Often LabVIEW drivers are made for an entire series of instruments from one manufacturer. So it is possible the drivers have options and settings that your instrument may not respond to, (or return an error if you try) but other models in the same instrument line will.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(644 Views)