LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Property Values from a Build Specification?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

my LabVIEW 2013 Build Specification includes automatically some HTML Help Files to target data folder. This is so because the HTML Help Files are configured in the VI Documentation of some of my VIs.

But I would not to have this HTML Help Files in my builded application. To achieve this I will run a VI in Post Build Process which deletes the HTML files. Therefore I must to get the destination path of my Build Specification programmaticaly.

Does anybody knows, if this possible? Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Christian

Christian

Test Engineering
digades GmbH
www.digades.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,757 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author C.D.

When you create a post-build VI you have all that information going into the VI. What's wrong with that information?

If you don't know how to create a post-build VI, look at the pre/post build actions page in the build settings.

(2,742 Views)

Thank you for response. I'm involved with this build option for the first time. Until your response I didn't know that there is a VI template which provides all my required information via front panel controls.

Christian

Test Engineering
digades GmbH
www.digades.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,709 Views)

Hi Christian,

I suppose your question was answered by "tst"? If not the case just leave a short message.

Best regards,

Christoph

Staff Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,673 Views)