From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display current time when the inputs are added together and display intervals every sec?

Hi, I added the values together but the time in the graph is not showing the present time.

The one that is not displaying the current time is the voltage graph.

1.png2.png

On the x-axis of the voltage graph i want it to display every second interval.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,245 Views)

Upload the VI (2011)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,235 Views)
Since you are not setting the offset and multiplier in any place that I can see, there is no reason for the chart to display any correct time on the x axis. The values have to come from days you provide - they don't just come out of thin air.

Your case statements are perfect examples of rube goldberg code, 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,213 Views)

You also shouldn't be using the local variables.  Instead, actually add up the signals from the wires.  What you have there is a race condition since you can be reading from the local variables before the terminal is written to.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,182 Views)