LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the export waveform to spreadsheet file?

Hello Nishant,

I'm sending you the vi. I solved the problem following your suggestion. Thanks again.

dolphin11

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(609 Views)
Hello Jasonhill

1) No. I just wanted to aquire data continuosly just from a wave generator. I'm new using labview. I'm trying to learn based on the examples of that software. It seems that it is not enough with that information.

2) I agree with you. The point is that I wanted to learn how to save data directly from the "export waveform to spreadsheet" but it seems that labview has not realized that it is not friendly to use that vi.

3) Don't worry, my trouble is just a personal excercise. What you suggest in your PNG is interesting and could be used together to my other requirements.

Thanks.

dolphin11

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(606 Views)

Hiii, Dolphin

I am not sure whether you are using LabVIEW 7.1 or earlier version? cos i am unable to open your vi, i dont know why? I am sorry to say but you have to post it again, cos i am unable to open your vi........Smiley SadSmiley Sad

I think as you wrote to Jasonhill, you have came to know your purpose of what you want to do? and it is the good thing.

Thanks,

Nishant

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(598 Views)