LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read send image

Hello,
I did a code sending an image of graph, I tried in bmp and png. The email is send but we can't read the image on the other computer whereas on my computer i can see the image. I tried with some softwares to read but without results. There is no error in my code. Where is there a mistake?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,615 Views)
Hello,

This sounds surprising... could you give more information on how you coded that ?
I assume you save the image to disk and then mail it using pop VIs, is that correct ?

Maybe if you give more details or -better- post your code it will be easier for the community to solve this issue 😉

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,613 Views)
By the way i take the path of the measure file (.lvm) and i change the extension, that is the path of the image file. By a method node linked to the graph i have image datas and then i create a jpg bmp or png file and that is this file that i send. I join my code.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,608 Views)
Hi jajassa,
The problem could be, that the bool "binary? (F)" is not set properly. And you should set the mime-Type properly (image/bmp or image/jpeg).
Greets, dave
Greets, Dave
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,600 Views)
Je me suis permis de modifier un peu ton VI, j'ai ajouté un semblant de traitement d'erreur et une structure plus "moderne".

Sinon, je ne l'ai pas testé Smiley Sad car pas de fichier adéquat... peux tu l essayer et me dire si tu recois un message d erreur.
Que se passe t il si tu envoies l image toi meme par mail au lieu de la faire par LabVIEW ?

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,599 Views)

Ton vi marche bien mais le pb est tjs là.

Par contre qd j'envoie sans passer par Labview ça marche dc le pb est là.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,595 Views)
Bonjour,

Sur le VI que vous avez créé il manquait certain paramètre qui permette de définir quelle type de fichier on envoie.

Ci-joint un petit exemple simple et fonctionnel permettant juste d'envoyer un email avec un fichier attaché de type "image".

Cordialement,

Christophe S.
Account Manager East of France І Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer І National Instruments France

Download All
Message 7 of 7
(2,582 Views)