LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the background color of graph?

Solved!
Go to solution

The graph default color is black ,I want to change it into white,how to do it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(40,669 Views)

Hi,

Use Tools palette.

View>>Tools Palette.

Gaurav k
CLD Certified !!!!!
Do not forget to Mark solution and to give Kudo if problem is solved.
Message 2 of 10
(40,667 Views)

Sorry,i didn't get you...Explain clearlly ..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(40,659 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author NSTL

NSTL,

On the tools pallete you have the paintbrush tool right at the bottom of the pallette. You can change the background of the graph by clicking on the background with this tool. It will change to the colour you have selected.

Rgs,

Lucither

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(40,650 Views)

As noted, you use the paintbrush tool to color parts of controls. This is explained in the LabVIEW Help and in the LabVIEW tutorials. Have you looked at the Help or done any of the tutorials? To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the introduction material, tutorial(s), and other material in the NI Developer Zone's Learning Center which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. You can also take the online courses for free.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(40,644 Views)

Thank you for immediate responding..!

That is ok,But my idea is for printing purpose i need white background,

every time is it possible back ground color is white, wave forms color is red and black ?

My intention is single click  printing process completed with  white background.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(40,634 Views)

If your graph in on a front panel with a bunch of other controls then the best way to do this is to create a separate subVI with just the graph on it. Format the colors the way you want it, and set the VI to print when run. Then, when you want to print the graph from you main panel you just call this subVI and send it the graph data. The graph will just print once the subVI is done running. You will likely also need to set up the VI to show its front panel when called, otherwise the graph itself won't be updated with the actual data.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(40,625 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

If your graph in on a front panel with a bunch of other controls then the best way to do this is to create a separate subVI with just the graph on it. Format the colors the way you want it, and set the VI to print when run. Then, when you want to print the graph from you main panel you just call this subVI and send it the graph data. The graph will just print once the subVI is done running. You will likely also need to set up the VI to show its front panel when called, otherwise the graph itself won't be updated with the actual data.

I believe that in old version of LV, showing the Fp was required but in modern versions, the "Print on Complete" flag is enough.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(40,623 Views)

Thanks, Ben. Couldn't remember if that was still true with newer versions of LabVIEW. Sometimes hard to keep track of all these differences.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(40,620 Views)

Thank You Lucither,

Back ground color has changed..

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(40,591 Views)