LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change 3d picture background colour and insert the text at a selected point ?

These 3d picture properties given in labview are not much user friendly. so please attach any documents to refer on these 3d picture controls

Thank you

Nag

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,936 Views)

There are some really cool examples in the NI Example Finder:

• Head over to <LabVIEW> » Help » Find Examples...
  • Do a search for '3D'.

There's a really great VI in there called 'Solar System.vi' which I used as a reference when I was getting started with LabVIEW 3D. Given all of the incredibly complex mathematics involved in 3D, I find LabVIEW's very user friendly!

3D.JPG

Alex Thomas, University of Manchester School of EEE LabVIEW Ambassador (CLAD)

Message 2 of 4
(4,932 Views)

hi..i know there is a possibility to change the background colour in 3D picture dispaly. But is there any possibility to change the background to insert a new background image. It is bursting in my mind! please get me a solution..

Best Regards,
Dhans 😉
Kudos are welcome 😉
Aspirant Labview Programmer (Labview 14) 😉
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,137 Views)

Hello dhans,

The properties of 3D images only enable changing the background color, and I was unable to find a workaround that allowed inserting a new background image. However, you are commenting on a forum post that is three years old. If you want your question to have more visibility, you should create a new forum post for this topic.

Thanks,

Lauren

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,086 Views)