From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to align digital values with XYgraph legend

I think I might have just answered my own question...  All of the charts had "Autosize Plot Legend" set to be on...  I unchecked that and it seemed to fix them all...  Any ideas why "Autosize Plot Legend" would behave that way???  thanks.... bob...

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(443 Views)

Hello Paris1, I'm glad to hear you've been able to get things set up properly. I'm unclear why the 'Autosize Plot Legend' would behave in that way -  let me know if it's still a critical issue for you, and I can look into it.

Thanks,

James M. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments 

James M. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(435 Views)

Yeah, after what I reported yesterday about believing my issue was with the "Autosize Plot Legend"(APL) needing to be turned off, after having saved, shut down the code and then restarted it today, I found that I needed to do exactly the opposite, which was to turn the "Autosize Plot Legend" back on again...  But in some unknown way, after having turned it off and then back on, now I am no longer seeing the clipping of the Legend text like you should have seen in two of the three jpgs I posted in my last post... 

So I'm confused but as of today, by means not understood, I have it working the way it needs to work...  All the legends look just fine and to the best of my ability to know, all I did was first turn off APL and then after saving, closing and restarting the code, I turned APL back on again...  I doubt that's quite the answer but the answer is buried in there somewhere... 

For now, it's working...  thanks for all the help...  I will holler if it "turns" on me again...

thanks... bob...

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(432 Views)