LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Build Fuzzy Logic for gait analysis

can someone help me with building a fuzzy set like this? this is for my undergrad thesis hope anyone can help me thanksfuzzy.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,215 Views)

Hi Sonny,

@Sonny_Araw wrote:

can someone help me with building a fuzzy set like this? this is for my undergrad thesis

What have you tried so far? Where are you stuck?

Are you using any toolkits so far?

Your image shows (basically) just one formula, easily replicated using some simple math functions. What exactly is your problem with implementing it?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,207 Views)

Hi GerW!
I have no idea where to start, I am new in Labview and I don't know where to start to imitate that picture, can you help me to build that fuzzy logic set? 

i tried using the Fuzzy System Designer but i don't know where to start from there,
here is the table i want to make with the graphfuzzy 2.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,153 Views)

also sir GerW,
the first picture, the Red signifies the LOW, the Green signifies the HIGH, 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,151 Views)

Hi Sonny,

@Sonny_Araw wrote:

Hi GerW!
I have no idea where to start, I am new in Labview and I don't know where to start to imitate that picture, can you help me to build that fuzzy logic set? 
i tried using the Fuzzy System Designer but i don't know where to start from there,

When you are "new to LabVIEW" then you should start with those "Training resources" offered in the header of the LabVIEW board. After taking them you should look into the PID&Fuzzy toolkit coming with LabVIEW (depending on your license) and its examples.

I don't know what that "Fuzzy System Designer" is and what you have tried with it.

On your graph:

Red = 1 - Green

so basically it's just one formula…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,145 Views)

images (45).jpeg

 Examples that comes with it is i don't understand. Do you have a sample fuzzy set file that i can study with? Thankyou so much

In the newer versions the fuzzy logic toolkit is with the lanview professionals, namely it is the fuzzy logic designer that comes with the program sir.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,116 Views)

Hi Sonny,

I used fuzzy control the last time with LV2009.

In my LV2011 and LV2017 installations I have PID&Fuzzy installed, but I don't find that "Fuzzy System Designer" in the palette nor in the examples…

There are some examples in the example finder showing how to use the fuzzy control functions.

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,112 Views)