From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I uninstall Labview 2018 Continuous Integration System

Solved!
Go to solution

I've updated my labview to 2018 SP1, it seems that our develop license does not include continuous integration system. I would like to uninstall this package as everytime I launch labview, it asked whether I want to activate it. 

I tried to uninstall it from through uninstall->NI Package Manager, but I do not see this package there. 

marxious_1-1581029621167.png

It does show up under my licence manager. How do I remove it or at least stop the nagging window asking me to activate it ? Thanks in advance 

marxious_0-1581029578788.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,109 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author marxious

Not sure why you're even being asked to activate the software but you could probably try just removing the license from "<ProgramData>\National Instruments\License Manager\Licenses\". Just move the license out of that folder and you shouldn't be prompted to activate anything because there won't be any license to activate.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,059 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author marxious

Thanks ! I removed the LabVIEW_CIS_PKG_180001 from ProgramData\National Instruments\License Manager\Licenses

and the nagging window went away! huge relief. Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,007 Views)