LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I print a graph in black & white?

Hello all,

I've tried the Print VI Upon Completion and the Report Generation tools. Neither seem to be able to print a single or multiple graphs in black that is dark enough to read. For some reason, they all print in grey. Is there a way to print in B&W using native LabVIEW tools?

I built a piece of SW (see attached, requires IMAQ Vision) to use the IMAQ Vision tools to perform a color equalization, which works pretty well. This seems to be VAST overkill for such a simple task (not to mention complications with licensing for EXE versions). Is there an easier way to do this?

I used the tool above with the Report Gen tools. For some reason, no matter how I set the margins (standard report), the Report Gen tools always resize the image to leave >2 INCHES of dead space at the right (landscape view). How can I correct this? The min margin for left and right seems to be 0.25", although they don't seem to work for images.

Thanks kindly,

Derek

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,480 Views)

Hi Derek,

Have you tried changing the setting in Page Setup on this VI to affect the change?

Stephen Meserve
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,431 Views)

Yes, I tried page setup. I was able to change to landscape, but not able to set to monochrome. The gray that LV uses by default is not acceptable for my app.

Any other ideas?

Derek

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,424 Views)