From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Time

Hi!!!

Please help me, I have the LabVIEW 8.5 and I need install the Real time, but my boss buy the Real Time 8.6 and whent try install this software it appesars to me, that I need install before LabVIEW 8.6, What can I do? for this issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,638 Views)

kaliman,

Make sure that the Real Time Module 8.6 is uninstalled.  Go to the NI website http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/fn/p/sn/n17:module,n23:4.28.2036/lang/en, download Real Time Module 8.5.1 and install it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,624 Views)

I did!! but not dowload nothing!! I dont know why, There another way?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,618 Views)
Suggest that you contact NI directly and explain your problem.  There should be a way for you to get this.
Message 4 of 5
(2,613 Views)

Hi Kaliman,

Every module is related to a version of LabVIEW, such as LabVIEW Real-Time 8.5 is related to LabVIEW 8.5, LabVIEW DSC Module 8.6 is related to LabVIEW 8.6, etc.

In your case, you need to install LabVIEW 8.6 or to install the LabVIEW Real-Time Module 8.5 in your computer. This module is sold apart and it's not available to be downloaded from our site.

You may call us at 01-800-010-0793 NI Mexico and ask for a new Service Request. You'll need both serial numbers (LV 8.5 and LVRT 8.6) and we'll be glad to help you in order to have the proper version.

We'll be expecting your call, have a nice day.

Arturo Gómez | Applications Engineering
Certified LabVIEW Associated Developer

National Instruments Latin America
01-800-010-0793
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,583 Views)