From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I handle the events for the subpanel and its loaded subvi?

Solved!
Go to solution

While developing the LabVIEW program, I encountered a problem.In the main program interface, I have a subpanel that loads different subvi, which has a waveform control.Now I want to achieve the following functions: in the main interface, click the left mouse button on the sub-panel area, pop up the shortcut menu of the sub-panel;Right-click on the loaded subvi waveform, waveform display shortcut menu.The event handler for the subpanel is in the main program, and the event handler for the subvi waveform is in the subvi.Here's the problem: I can only do one event, either a shortcut menu for a subpanel or a shortcut menu for a subvi waveform.Unable to achieve the previous mentioned, the left mouse button to pop up the subpanel shortcut menu, the right mouse button pop up the waveform shortcut menu.Can someone help me?thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,441 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author 九月飞鹰

What would be the desired result? I assume a menu for the graph, and if clicked outside the graph a menu for the subpanel?

The subpanel RCM seems to trigger only when clicked on the border. That seems to work just fine with a RCM on a VI in the subpanel...

Message 2 of 3
(2,339 Views)

Thank you, wiebe @carya

As you said, I implemented the desired function.If I don't use the subVI RCM,the subpanal RCM can be trigger in the whole subpanal area。

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,102 Views)