LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can plot cluster data on graph?

Solved!
Go to solution

I would like to plot the cluster data on the plot. Cluster is connected to dqueue element. Whenever the queue has data avaiable at that time is dequeue, and change the data in cluster.

I would like to represent that data on graph. 
Here the sanp of vi. 

Capture.PNG

From the cluster-parameter, one parameter use for X axis, and another one use for Y axis.

any one can give me suggestion or example vis.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,196 Views)

You only get a scalar with each iteration, so you need to built it into a growing array, typically in a shift register initialized with an empty array.

Since you want xy data, use an xy graph (not a waveform graph!). I recommend to built it into a complex array, xy graph understand that directly and will graph IM vs. RE.

We can typically give more specific help if you would attach your VI.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,133 Views)

Thank you for your reply. As I know if I am gone use the array then i can keep the history of the data. I found another plot which is wave form chart. It is has in built functionality to keep the history of the data, and update on arriaval of new data point. I want the same funcationality, But wave form chart povide the apmplitude, and time paramater by it self. 

So, I don't want use and scalre factor or axis parameter which are default from wave form chart. I do have my own timestamp, and volatge parameter. So, is it possible to give timestamp on X axis, and any another patameter on Y axis. I would like give access to the user  which parameter they want to plot for X and Y axis.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,112 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Y@sh001

You will need to store your data in an array for easy plotting.

Y@sh001 wrote:

So, is it possible to give timestamp on X axis, and any another patameter on Y axis. I would like give access to the user  which parameter they want to plot for X and Y axis.

Not sure if you want to plot one parameter against another or just against the timestamp, so here's an example of both. Edit the enumerators to reflect your parameters (better yet make them both from a single typedef).

snip.png

Message 4 of 4
(1,090 Views)