LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide/Unhide windows10 taskbar with two monitors

Hello everybody,

I have found the attached vi on the internet (In this forum I think) that does the job of hidding/unhidding the windows taskbar via user32.dll. The problem is that it does it only to the primary monitor. If you have two monitors, the taskbar is still visible and funcional in the second one.

I know nothing about windows dll. There is a way to apply this to both monitors?

The goal is to distribute a full-double-screen application that hides and unhiddes the taskbar automatically for proper visualization.

Thanks. Best regards,

EMCCi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,797 Views)

So the first thing is that you did not post code.

I found a way to do it from the registry. Here is a link to that discussion:

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/change-taskbar-properties-from-an-app-or-regedit-import.3742026/

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,743 Views)

Sorry, here is it.

In your link I think they talk about apply effects to the taskbar that the user can make to it with the mouse, and by default the changes are only done when the user logs in or logs off.

I would like to hide (not autohide, full hide) the taskbar. Something that the user can't do with the mouse. And it has to be done when the app runs, and undone when the app is closed. The code attached does it, but only for the primary monitor. If there is a second one, it still has the taskbar visible and functional.

Best regards,

EMCCi

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,686 Views)