Hi. I'm new to LabView and so I need help with the solution for my project. It's a basic fire hazard system. The project might be ridiculous but my teacher said it's fine. I just need help with the program. PLEASE!
2) Check temperature sensor
3) If the temperature is less than or equal to 70 degrees Celsius, it will continue to check the temperature sensor.
4) If temperature is more than 70 degrees Celsius, fire alarm will activate.
5) After fire alarm activates, it will check the water sensor.
6) If water is UNAVAILABLE, send HIGH ALERT message to fire station.
7) If water is AVAILABLE, send message to fire station and continue to check temperature sensor.
Read up on using a State Machine. It looks like you already listed out your states.
So I have no idea what I'm doing. Please help me. I'm trying to do the "Check Temperature Sensor" state. How the program works is in my original post.
1. Move your Temperature Sensor control to be inside of the case structure. This way you are constantly reading it.
2. You need to use a comparison node to decide if the temperature is greater than 70 to decide which state to go to next.