Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Labview

Solved!
Go to solution
Hi everyone, how are you?

Need help...

I have 30 days to present a course completion project at my university, but I can not make it work. The project consists of a drill which will be assisted by a camera. The camera will recognize points through one or more simultaneous photos. These photos will be converted from pixels to millimeters and will be transformed into coordinates. After turning into coordinates, the drill will move to the coordinates and run the holes in the space. All this will have help from Labview and Arduino.

Questions:

How do I get Labview to recognize the dots, transform pixels into millimeters (x and y coordinates) and have the commands for the arduino perform the functions?

Are there any similar examples like these where I can study and try to make it work?

I'm waiting for your help.

Thank you very much,
Bruno
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,557 Views)

Bruno,

You seem to have uploaded a picture of your request to the Forum, one that (on my machine, at least) cuts off some of the lines so that I cannot even read your entire request!

I gather you want us to do your school assignment for you.  This would be dishonest and unethical for us to do.  Here is some advice:

• Spend significant time trying to learn sufficient LabVIEW to complete your project.  This may be difficult, as I see the word "pixels" in your request, suggesting that your project involves Image Processing, one of the more challenging aspects of LabVIEW (in my opinion).
  • Find someone at your School who can serve as a Tutor and get them to give you a Crash Course in LabVIEW.
  • Go to your Instructor and see if she or he can provide assistance to you.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,530 Views)

@Bob_Schor wrote:

You seem to have uploaded a picture of your request to the Forum, one that (on my machine, at least) cuts off some of the lines so that I cannot even read your entire request!

The OP actually used the "Insert Code" format for all of the text.  Good for text code.  Not so much for actual forum text.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,516 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pitarello

Hi Pitarello,

Your subject is titled "Help with Labview". Since that applies to pretty much every single post in this forum, consider using a more descriptive title next time. Also, do read the Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines which will not only help us, but help you get the help you need. There is a "looking for free training" section that will help you get started with LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,497 Views)