LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help regarding my VI

It would be a long story abt the whole VI so I simulated the task which I need you help  by using a random number generator.

Basically I will be reading wattages form yokogawa  200.
The data is acquired in the while loop for a specified time.But I would like to record data in waveform chart only between the 3 to 4 minutes a sample for every second.Also I would like to clear the history of the chart automatically each time I run the program.

I wrote a program with what I can.I am attaching that.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,491 Views)
LV 7, so I can't open your vi and see what you're doing.  For clearing the chart history, though, you can do this by creating a property node with "History Data" and wiring an empty array to it.
-Cory
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,483 Views)
Thank u very much for your reply.

First I think we dont have a property node for waveform graph ,we have only for waveform chart which I dont want to use for x axis.

I know another way by using feedback array.But I couldnt manage to program with my required task with feedback array.

If you can open the vi u wil notice that.Is there any way to make my pgm to open with LV 7 for you?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,476 Views)
You mention clearing the chart but you've got a graph. If you really want a graph, the way you have it programmed, you are going to loose all of the old data with every iteration. Here's a modification with a chart and a much simpler time calculation.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,471 Views)
I believe if you choose File >> Save with Options, you can save your vi for an earlier version (7.0 in this case).  Unfortunately, I may not be able to have a look at it until Monday, as I am going to be away from my computer for awhile. 
-Cory
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,469 Views)
Or Dennis can hop in and help you out while I'm away Smiley Very Happy
-Cory
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,466 Views)