From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for building autonome application

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

Sorry for my english !!!

I have to build a .exe from my main VI :  the main vi contains some dynamic vi that I need to insert them in a subpanel of my main vi for this I use a relative pah '' Application Directory path.vi'' to create references and when I run my

application all work fine in devellopent machine. But when I try to build this application to create a .exe this exe did not work 100%  in my target machine. So I'm sure that the probleme is due to building application settings normally the

dynamic vi should be in the same directory of application.exe I think that I must included them manually but I can't do this any help please !!!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,411 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author IYED

In the project window, move the VI out of dependencies and put it up into the project.  When you open up the App Builder, that VI should then show up in the list of project files (just like the other 2 files do).  Then you can use the arrow to move it to the Always Included list.

Message 2 of 5
(2,403 Views)

thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,394 Views)

Hello please I still need help I put my vi an always included list and my application.exe still dont work 100% normally the dynamic vi should be in the same directory of application as shown in attachements so where is the probleme ???

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,386 Views)

The VI isn't in any application directory.  It is built into the executable.

Message 5 of 5
(2,383 Views)