From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help designing a simulation of a 'Tank Level Control System'

hi...i'm new to labview..i have a doubt in ur design.....how did u connect the numeric indicator present at the right side of the tank and how come its connection is not shown in the block diagram? i need to know how the numeric indicator indicates the current value of the tank.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 22
(551 Views)

Do you mean that you have a question?  A doubt is when you don't believe something is true.

Whose message are you replying to?  It's nearly an 8 year old thread.

If you are talking about the indicator called Pump Power in the VI NiQuist posted in message 19, that is a digital display.  Right click on the Pump Power Indicator, Visible Items, and you'll see Digital Display is checked.

Also, please use full words.  "ur"  and "u" are text message lingo that do not look very professional.  Also,  be sure to capitalize your sentences and words like "I" and "I'm".  That and the ellipses you use to separate sentences make your message hard to read as it looks like one long run-on sentence.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 22
(547 Views)