From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help about QControls: Broken dependency Errors

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone. I am developing a project where I heavily use Qcontrols for various types of controls. My project folder is at the root of disk C:/.
Due to a problem in my PC I had to format it, once reinstalled Windows 10 and LabView 2020 I restored the project files exactly where they were to be able to continue with the development, but there comes my big problem: when opening the project I was presented with many errors with the Qcontrols, of the type "ROOT CAUSE: Dependency is broken. "
I don't understand where the error lies as because of this all QControls are unrunable so I can't find the root of the problem. Each file and VI is at the same location it had before.
Please help by giving me lights about this problem, otherwise I will have to create a new project again and copy what I can from every VI. (Lots of time and work :'( ).
I have attached a print screen of the error messages.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,203 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TavoCalle

Hi everyone. After searching for some time I have found where was the problem: I had to review and update the scope of each Qcontrol as well as review the reentrancy properties of each VI.
I hope the solution serves you all.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,172 Views)