From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs not updating

I have a tab control with 5 tabs.  On each tab, there is a mix-signal graph.  There are 5 graphs in total.  When graph 1 is displaying data, a portion of the data would be missing on the graph.  The user will have to change to another tab and come back to cause all the data to appear on the graph.  It seems like there is a refreshing problem.  How do I fix that?  Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,772 Views)

This problem only happens on some computer but not the others.  However, I believe that setting all the graphs to synchronous display should fix the problem.  

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,758 Views)

There have ben a lot of reports of bugs recently associated with graphs and charts. But those seem to come and go by themselves and aren't helped by poking at the screen (well, maybe some).

BUt in general od screen update behaviour in LV has historically been due to the display, the driver and teh hardware acceleration setteings. On the affected machines try backing down on the hard accel seetting (under display settings of windows) and make sure you have the latest and greatest version of the driver.

Trying to help,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 3 of 4
(2,737 Views)

I never thought about it in this angle.  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,710 Views)