From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphing Difficulties

Solved!
Go to solution
I have a Kiethley2100 and a Kiethley199 that i'm trying to use tgether to plot two different voltage curves, HOWEVER, I'm unable to get the graph to display anything but the current voltage. I know that's worded funny, but the graph has a point that sits on the 0 mark for time and moves up and down as voltage changes, but it refuses to plot the past points. I understand how to draw lines between two seperate points on the graph (interpolation line). Is there a way to format the X axis to show the correct time for which the points were taken?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,374 Views)

Hi Chaines,

how do you graph the data? Do you use a graph or a chart?

Probably you use a graph when you need a chart... Or make your own buffer using a shiftregister.

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,371 Views)
What's this shiftregister thing? How do I get to it / learn more about it? And when I tried a chart nothing popped up at all.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,337 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chaines

Hi Chaines,

it sems you're very new to LabView. So you should:

- read the help and always switch on the context help

- check for the eamples that come with LabView

- take the online courses (for free) in the academics section

You can create shift registers by right clicking the border of loops (for/while)...

Message Edited by GerdW on 06-20-2009 09:00 PM
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 4
(2,335 Views)