LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, Im having trouble with graph can someone help me?

I had multiple Data's of CURRENT & VOLTAGE, POWER & SPEED, VOLTAGE & CURRENT, etc. I plotted IV of Solar char. In my graph, but when i choose different data like of fuel cell(which has opposite X & Y compared to solar). What I have to do for that.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(3,007 Views)

Hi mayur,

but when i choose different data like of fuel cell(which has opposite X & Y compared to solar). What I have to do for that.

You need to choose those "different data". When they are "opposite" you need to "mirror" them…

What kind of answer do you expect with such a generic question?

When you have "trouble" then you need to explain your problems with more details!

When you have problems with your VI you need to attach it!

When you have problems with your data you need to attach them! (Atleast example data…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(2,994 Views)

These are my 2 data files which creates a solar IV char(in this my X is current and Y is voltage).

In other hand I have A fuel cell IV char ( in this my Y is current and X is voltage).So when I select other data it becomes upside down.So when I select other data it becomes upside down.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(2,978 Views)

Hi Mayur,

So when I select other data it becomes upside down.

What is "it" and how is it flipped "upside down"?

You only show a part of a block diagram and some data files…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(2,956 Views)

The data I sent above was for Solar. And the data I I'm sending now is for fuel cell char. So in my fuel cell char. My scale is opposite of solar cell. So when I select my Fuel cell files for graph the scale remains same which I saved for Solar. So I wanted my scale to change as per I select my files.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(2,932 Views)

Hi Mayur,

So I wanted my scale to change as per I select my files.

Then just do that!

You know which files are selected so you can decide how to set the scales and their properties!

What exactly is your problem?

These are the data you attached so far:

check.png

Both charts show voltage on Y axis vs current on X axis. What's wrong with those plots?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(2,928 Views)

Sir, I'm talking about LabVIEW not excel. This is what I get in My graph 1507882280434..jpg

1507882356272..jpg

And in my above post I posted my BD picture from which I select my files.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(2,919 Views)

Plotting your second set of data it looks exactly the same (well, at least the while line, don't know about your green line...)

grafik.png

So again, what's your specific problem...

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(2,913 Views)

hi mayur,

attaching a vi and the data files that show your problem would be better,

than posting screenshots of random parts of your code (taken by phone).

my guess is, that you somehow have wrong input on your graph,

but how would we see/know that?

also, there are ways to create screenshots on a computer.

for block diagrams you can do that even from labview (Edit -> Create Snippet).

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(2,908 Views)

It looks exactly the same( I don't want it to look same) On my second data you can see there is Current on Y-axis and Voltage on X-axis. So want Voltage on X-axis and Current on Y-axis. As you sent that picture above.( Don't worry about green line)

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(2,905 Views)